I Pessimi Tornei di Warhammer 40.000

Nuovi libri End Times, Il fantasy con un pizzico di 40k

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 27/1/2015, 16:10     +1   -1

DOCTORE

Group:
Squadra I Pessimi Tornei
Pessimometro:

Il BG del fantasy è stato colpito da una ventata di novità con l'uscita della nuova serie di libri End Times; oltre a rinnovare un pò le regole e gli eserciti, il BG di questi libri celano strani incontri sui campi di battaglia.......

da DakkaDakka
CITAZIONE
I definitely feel like the cannon is being pulled in several directions with this Character. Now i have 2 pieces of direct evidence and a rumor to back my theory, here is number 1.
1) The New Draigo Ebook ends with Draigo seeing a world ''steeped in sorcerous winds'' were Chaos is held back by a ''God-King'', Draigo begins walking towards this realm hoping to find answers. This seems to be a reference to the Winds of Magic of Fantasy and the fact Karl Franz recently went Super Saiyan and became Sigmar incarnate (E.G a God-King).

2) In the Elf End Times a group of Wood Elves enter the Guarden of Nurgle to release a Goddess from Nurgles mansion, and upon there travels they run into an Armoured Giant who spoke with a strange accent who fought with Blue Psychic Fire. He was beyond the power of lesser Daemons to kill as he wandered through the Chaos Wastes and charged into Nurgles personal Guard of Plague Bearers to create a distraction for the Elves. He lost and was impaled, but it's stated he can't be killed by them and he will be back to get revenge.

And the rumor is that when Fantasy is down scaled to 6 races, 5 are ones we already have and 1 is a new race similar to Knights Templar or good Chaos Warriors. All of this together leads me to believe Draigo is on his way from 40K to Fantasy, maybe not as a playable model, but certainly to play a part in the End Times story-wise.

How would you react if GW cemented that it is possible to move from one universe to the other and if one of 40K's most hated characters became Fantasy's problem?

CITAZIONE
Quote from Ebook

Time flows strangely within the
empyrean. In the scattering of the
daemon’s remains, I see patterns. I see
shapes and colours. I see echoes of
things that are, and futures that were.
I see an old world beyond the next
horizon – a world that likely never was,
where sorcery blew in the very winds
and a self-made god-king was all that
stood against the Ruinous Powers.
Mayhap I would find the answer there,
if I could find it at all.
Sheathing the Titansword, with my
tattered cloak whipping about me, I
trudge away into the storm. If my destiny
will not follow, then I will go on as I
always have.Alone.

Da Bols
CITAZIONE
40k/Fantasy Crossover: The Skaven-Eldar Telephone Call

Games Workshop has been working for years to further separate 40k and Fantasy from each other. They just blurred the lines a bit!

Read over this bit I found in the new Thanquol book and see what you think of it.

The setup is the Skaven have overrun one of the major Lizardmen temple cities, and are looting all the treasures and ancient devices the Slann use when they happen upon this:

CITAZIONE
“The warlock engineers soon discovered the Device of the Great Beyond, a communication apparatus that spoke to beings from beyond the stars. As they swirled its many dials, a querulous voice spoke through the stone speakers. That voice, fair and clear caused the Skaven to bolt away. The device was something like the far-squeaker, but the melodious tones that issued forth were, if anything, kin to the despised speech of the elf-things. As they did not understand the alien language, nor how the arcane contraption worked the warlock engineers pulled the device apart and shot it with warplock pistols until it stopped making any sounds.”

So did the Skaven just call up an Eldar Craftworld, panic and hang up?

view post Posted on 27/1/2015, 16:31     +1   -1

Doc Giudeus
user posted image

Group:
Squadra I Pessimi Tornei
Pessimometro:
+24

Beh, già nelle prime edizioni si sapeva che il mondo del Fantasy fosse uno dei mondi dell'universo 40k, linea abbandonata successivamente col passare degli anni.

Che son tornati sui loro passi?

view post Posted on 27/1/2015, 16:46     +1   -1

DOCTORE

Group:
Squadra I Pessimi Tornei
Pessimometro:

si sembra che dopo anni di embargo, vogliano aprire un pò le frontiere... ovviamente c'è chi già prevede una fusione dei mondi imminente...
250px-The_End_is_Near_50th_Anniversary_Edition

... in ogni caso non so che pagherei per vedere la faccia di quel manipolo di Efi Silvani che, così, a caso si ritrovano davani quel gran maschione di Draigo....
World%27s_Fastest_Drinker_-_YouTube

view post Posted on 1/2/2015, 02:09     +1   -1

FAN DI PETER MENSAH

Group:
Squadra I Pessimi Tornei
Pessimometro:

rhora6

Web  Top
view post Posted on 6/3/2015, 13:43     +1   -1

Doc Giudeus
user posted image

Group:
Squadra I Pessimi Tornei
Pessimometro:
+24

www.forumgwtilea.it/forum/index.php?showtopic=205482

Un bel riassuntone diciamo.

In pratica han deciso di sbloccare il bg del Fantasy e per farlo han deciso di fare rinascere Nagash e di fare saltare in aria tutto per ripartire da zero.

In particolare leggo di simpatici avvenimenti, Impero mezzo distrutto, Karl Franz morto e successivamente risorto, Karak naniche in fiamme, Ulthuan affondata e elfi alti e oscuri alleati, Skaven dappertutto, la Luna del Caos distrutta da Thanquol, Nagash che riconquista Khemri, Piramidi dei Lizard che si rivelano essere astronavi e che abbandonano il pianeta , Gotrek e Felix che giungono alla fine del loro viaggio ecc. ecc.

Mah, chissà a livello di gioco cosa uscirà fuori.
Da Goblin Enry mi aveva anticipato che ci sono grosse rivoluzioni in casa Fantasy.

I romanzi però devono essere belli, almeno da quel che leggo dai riassunti :D

view post Posted on 6/3/2015, 14:02     +1   -1

DOCTORE

Group:
Squadra I Pessimi Tornei
Pessimometro:

Nei prossimi mesi dovrebbe uscire la 9° edizione del fantasy... proprio per questo scompiglio si parlava di una possibile riedizione del gioco in chiave più skirmish, con la possibilità di ampliarlo in maniera più campale... addirittura si parlava di razze scomparse...ma mi sembrano solo tanti vaneggiamenti da forum... vedrem...
intanto però ringrazio End of Times per il level up che ha portato nelle minia del fantasy... sopratutto i mostroni!!

deffbreff
view post Posted on 6/3/2015, 14:14     +1   -1

quoto, a parte nagash che nun se pole vedè.

view post Posted on 6/3/2015, 14:34     +1   -1

DOCTORE

Group:
Squadra I Pessimi Tornei
Pessimometro:

mah sai che in realtà a me piace anche lui! :lol: :lol:
l'unico suo vero problema è che mi ricorda uno di quei cosi di Yu-gi-oh:
b7837afdde5b4ef91d6a0e17786443bb1229258245_full%5B1%5D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

deffbreff
view post Posted on 6/3/2015, 14:42     +1   -1

perchè te sei pacchiano dentro! :P

view post Posted on 6/3/2015, 14:44     +1   -1

Doc Giudeus
user posted image

Group:
Squadra I Pessimi Tornei
Pessimometro:
+24

Giusto un pelo.

Però oggettivamente il modello è davvero bello.

99120207023_Nagash02

In ogni caso, meglio del suo predecessore
worst-miniatures-ever-made-01

deffbreff
view post Posted on 6/3/2015, 14:47     +1   -1

CAPOCCIOOO'!!!

10 replies since 27/1/2015, 16:10   261 views